The term sailuntyres.com.au Either “we” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or visitor of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third party makes any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or adequacy of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or material on this website is at your own risk, for which you are not responsible. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meets your specific needs.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, presentation, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not owned by, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a crime.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. This does not mean that we agree with the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- You cannot create a link to this page from another website or document without sailuntyres.com.au prior written consent.